European shares led down by Dialog and BHP; Athens outperforms
(ADVISORY- Reuters plans to replace intra-day European and UK stock market reports with a Live Markets blog on Eikon - see cpurl://apps.cp./cms/?pageId=livemarkets for site in development. See the bottom of the report for more details) Adds closing prices)
* FTSEurofirst 300 drops 1.2 percent
* Dialog Semiconductor down after outlook cut
* BHP Billiton and other mining stocks also fall
* SocGen, Moller-Maersk gain after results
* Athens outperforms as Morgan Stanley turns bullish
By Sudip Kar-Gupta and Danilo Masoni
LONDON/MILAN, May 4 (Reuters) - European stocks fell on Wednesday, with Dialog Semiconductor slumping after it cut its revenue outlook and BHP Billiton hit by news of a lawsuit filed against it in Brazil.
The pan-European FTSEurofirst 300 index shed 1.2 percent to 1,302.72 points, its lowest closing level in nearly four weeks. It lost 1.7 percent on Tuesday. Continuación...