BRIEF-Thyssenkrupp says going for pricing versus volume
May 10 (Reuters) - Thyssenkrupp
* CFO says AST is also on list of non-core assets we'd like to dispose of
* CFO says in negotiations on some big-ticket contracts for industrial solutions
* Says price pressure in elevators in China in single-digit percent
* CFO says definitely wants to sell Brazilian CSA but not so easy in current market
* CFO says going for pricing versus volume in Steel Europe, contract/spot focus not shifting Further company coverage: (Reporting By Georgina Prodhan)
© Thomson Reuters 2016 All rights reserved.