BRIEF-Corporacion Inmobiliaria Vesta signs new lease, buys land reserves
May 13 (Reuters) - Corporacion Inmobiliaria Vesta SAB de CV :
* Said on Thursday signed a lease agreement with automotive manufacturer Bilstein, a subsidiary of ThyssenKrupp, to develop a built-to-suit building in San Miquel de Allende, Guanajuato, Mexico
* The development for Bilstein will involve a total investment from Vesta of around $6.9 million
* The term of the lease will be more than 10 years and the rental payments will start in Dec.
* Monthly rent is expected to be $62,246
* Says acquired 19.6 hectares of land in Guanajuato for $7.1 million and plans to develop 88,000 square metes in several buildings
Source text: bit.ly/1s6cBns
Further company coverage:
© Thomson Reuters 2016 All rights reserved.