MIDEAST STOCKS - Factors to watch - May 15
DUBAI May 15 (Reuters) - Here are some factors that may affect Middle East stock markets on Sunday. Reuters has not verified the press reports and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* GLOBAL MARKETS-Stronger dollar weighs on oil; Dow drops 1 pct
* Oil slips on stronger dollar; gains on the week on supply outages
* MIDEAST STOCKS-Strong oil boosts Gulf, Global Telecom lifts Egypt
* OPEC pumps more oil after freeze talks fail, boosting surplus
* TABLE-Global oil outages at 5-year high on Canada wildfires, Nigeria strife
* Gold rises as Wall street falls, shrugs off firm dollar
* Moody's cuts Saudi, Oman, Bahrain debt ratings Continuación...