MIDEAST STOCKS - Factors to watch - May 17
DUBAI May 17 (Reuters) - Here are some factors that may affect Middle East stock markets on Tuesday. Reuters has not verified the press reports and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* GLOBAL MARKETS-Asian shares recover after Apple, oil boost Wall St
* Oil extends gains, U.S. crude at 6-month top on supply concerns
* MIDEAST STOCKS-Saudi petchems rise, markets mostly quiet
* Domestic focus may limit clout of $2 trillion Saudi fund
* Turkish Jan-March unemployment rate dips to 10.9 percent
* Gold edges up but dollar strength, stocks recovery cap gains Continuación...