UPDATE 3-Casino sees higher profit and no slowdown in Brazil
* 2013 operating income 2.36 bln euros, up 18.1 pct
* Says no sign of Brazil slowdown, eyes World Cup boost
* Sees return to underlying sales growth in France in 2014
* CEO says no decision yet on potential Cdiscount IPO
* Shares up 4.2 percent, top blue-chip rise in Europe (adds CEO, analyst comments, updates shares)
By Dominique Vidalon
PARIS, Feb 18 (Reuters) - French retailer Casino predicted a rise in sales and profit this year, and said it had seen no signs of slowing demand in its top market of Brazil, reassuring investors concerned about its exposure to volatile emerging markets.
Shares in the firm, which makes about 60 percent of sales in emerging markets and controls No.1 Brazilian retailer Grupo Pao de Acucar, rose as much as 5.6 percent on Tuesday.
The stock had fallen 7.3 percent this year amid signs of a sharp slowdown in some emerging market economies. Data on Friday raised the spectre that Brazil, Latin America's largest economy, may have slipped into recession. Continuación...