Weak French and Chinese data knock back European shares
* Weak French and Chinese data weigh on European equities
* Randstad slumps after warning of only gradual improvement
* FTSEurofirst down 0.6 pct, ESTOXX 50 down 0.7 pct
* FTSEurofirst had risen in 8 of last 10 sessions
* FTSEurofirst 300 in worst 1-day loss since Feb. 3
By Sudip Kar-Gupta
LONDON, Feb 20 (Reuters) - Weak French and Chinese economic data knocked back European stock markets on Thursday, leaving a pan-European equity index nursing its worst intraday loss in more than two weeks.
The FTSEurofirst 300 index fell 0.6 percent to 1,331.18 points in early session trading, marking its biggest intraday fall since a 1.4 percent decline on Feb. 3.
The euro zone's blue-chip Euro STOXX 50 index also weakened by 0.7 percent to 3,100.24 points. Continuación...