UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Feb. 26
LONDON Feb 26 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening flat on Wednesday, according to financial bookmakers.
* Futures for the FTSE 100 index were 0.3 percent lower by 0727 GMT.
* The UK blue chip index closed 0.5 percent weaker at 6,830.50 points on Tuesday.
* PETROFAC - British energy services firm Petrofac posted full-year profit ahead of forecasts and repeated a cautious outlook for the year ahead, expecting little or no growth as oil companies cut investment.
* ITV - Britain's largest free-to-air broadcaster said it would pay a special dividend totalling 161 million pounds ($268 million) after posting a 21 percent rise in 2013 core earnings, spurred on by a rise in non-advertising revenues.
* ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND - The bank has received approval from Treasury agency UK Financial Investments to pay about 550 million pounds ($920 million) in staff bonuses for 2013, Sky News reported late on Tuesday.
* ASTRAZENECA - The drugmaker said late on Tuesday that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) had approved Myalept (metreleptin for injection).
* BARCLAYS - The bank said on Tuesday it has closed its power trading desks in London and New York, joining a string of global investment banks that are paring down their commodity market activities as increased regulations bite. Continuación...