UPDATE 2-Adidas sees hit from emerging market currency swings
* 2015 targets at risk due to emerging market currencies
* 2014 forex-neutral sales growth seen in high single digits
* Nike taking market share in Adidas home territory
* Adidas sees 2014 operating margin of 8.5 to 9 percent
* Shares, under pressure from forex, down 1.1 pct (Adds comments from news conference, background)
By Emma Thomasson
HERZOGENAURACH, Germany, March 5 (Reuters) - German sportswear company Adidas on Wednesday warned that weakening emerging market currencies, notably the Russian rouble, would hurt 2014 results and pose a risk to its 2015 targets even as sales are helped by the soccer World Cup.
The world's second biggest sportswear firm, which has been losing ground to market leader Nike, makes about half of its sales in fast-growing emerging markets, where currencies have been sliding in recent months.
"The currency situation, as it is right now, represents a significant risk to the achievement of our goals," Chief Executive Herbert Hainer told a news conference. Continuación...