Spain and Italy rise as European shares steady after Ukraine hit
* FTSE MIB and IBEX outperform
* Investors still expect de-escalation to Ukraine tensions
* Russia and United States set for talks over Ukraine
* FTSEurofirst 300 flat in late session trading
* Euro STOXX 50 edges higher
* Adidas warns of hit from Russian rouble and EM currencies
By Sudip Kar-Gupta
LONDON, March 5 (Reuters) - European shares were steady on Wednesday as the United States and Russia planned talks to ease tensions over Ukraine, while Spain and Italy outperformed on fresh signs of an economic rebound in those countries.
The pan-European FTSEurofirst 300 index, which fell 2.2 percent at the start of the week on fears of a conflict between Russia and Ukraine, was flat at 1,344.84 points in late session trading. Continuación...