UK Stocks-Factors to watch on March 6
LONDON, March 6 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening 9 to 11 points higher, or up as much as 0.2 percent, on Thursday, according to financial bookmakers.
* Futures for the benchmark index are up 0.2 percent at 0730 GMT.
* The UK blue chip index closed down 48.35 points, or 0.7 percent, at 6,775.42 points in the previous session.
* The Bank of England's policy decisions will be announced at 1200 GMT. Analysts expect no change in interest rates or in its quantitative easing programme.
* AVIVA - British insurer Aviva has unveiled a 6 percent increase in operating profit for 2013, one year into a financial spring clean of the company's businesses.
* BHP BILLITON - South African state power utility Eskom declared a new power emergency on Thursday. BHP Billiton is Eskom's single biggest customer.
* IMI - British engineer IMI said adjusted pretax profit for the full year rose 8 percent boosted by a surge in orders in its severe service division, which caters mainly to the energy market.
* AGGREKO - The world's biggest temporary power provider said it would return 200 million pounds ($334 million) of cash to shareholders, as it posted an expected 8 percent fall in full year results. Continuación...