Ukraine concerns, weak German data weigh on European shares
* FTSEurofirst 300 falls 0.8 pct
* NATO says Russia could be poised to invade Ukraine
* German industrial orders slide
* Italy slips back into recession, FTSE MIB sharply lower
* Reinsurers weaken after results
By Tricia Wright
LONDON, Aug 6 (Reuters) - A ratcheting up of tensions in Ukraine and concerns about the strength of Europe's economic recovery knocked European shares back onto a downward path on Wednesday.
The FTSEurofirst 300 fell 0.8 percent to 1,323.65 points, its lowest close since April 16, on angst around a build-up of Russian troops near the Ukraine border, and evidence the crisis there was affecting Germany, Europe's No. 1 economy.
German industrial orders slid in June at their sharpest rate since September 2011 as geopolitical risks made firms cautious and euro zone demand fell. Continuación...