MIDEAST STOCKS - Factors to watch - August 10
(Adds UAE, Bahrain news items)
DUBAI Aug 10 (Reuters) - Here are some factors that may affect Middle East stock markets on Sunday. Reuters has not verified the press reports and does not vouch of their accuracy.
* GLOBAL MARKETS-Easing Russia tensions spur Wall St rally; bonds also gain
* Brent oil falls toward $105/bbl after U.S. Iraq air strike
* MIDEAST STOCKS- Saudi, Egypt continue powering ahead; other markets quiet
* Israelis, Gaza militants fight on, defying truce efforts
* Obama says tackling Iraq's insurgency will take time
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES Continuación...