RPT-Fiat Chrysler crowns merger with Wall Street debut
(Repeats Sunday story, no changes to text)
* FCA trading on NYSE opens 1330 GMT Monday, followed by Milan
* Wall Street debut comes at difficult time for auto industry
* Seen weaker than Ford and GM, but has strong premium portfolio
* Graphic on FCA and its peers: link.reuters.com/gak23w
* Graphic on FCA's targets: link.reuters.com/hak23w
By Agnieszka Flak
MILAN, Oct 12 (Reuters) - Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) makes its Wall Street debut to great fanfare on Monday, shifting the carmaker's centre of gravity away from Italy and capping a decade of canny dealmaking and tough restructuring by CEO Sergio Marchionne.
The world's seventh-largest auto group has sought the U.S. listing to help to establish itself as a leading global player through access to the world's biggest equity market and the cheaper, more reliable source of funding it ultimately offers. Continuación...