UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Tuesday, Oct 14
LONDON Oct 14 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening lower on Tuesday, with December futures on the index down 0.4 percent at 0625 GMT. For more on the factors affecting European stocks, please click on
* The UK blue chip index closed 0.4 percent higher at 6,366.24 points on Monday, after hitting its lowest level in 15 months at 6,294.64 earlier in the session.
* SABMILLER - The world's second-biggest beer maker reported a 5 percent rise in revenue for the first half of its financial year as higher prices blunted the impact of slow sales volume growth.
* BURBERRY The luxury brand posted a 15 percent rise in retail revenue in its first half, reflecting a strong performance across all regions and continued digital growth.
* MULBERRY - Luxury handbag maker said on Tuesday it expected full-year pretax profit to be significantly below expectations after a slump in first half trading.
* HARGREAVES LANSDOWN - The investment platform company said on Tuesday that assets under administration rose to a record 47 billion pounds in the September quarter, boosted by a near 1 billion rise in net new money.
* ASHMORE GROUP - The emerging market-focussed fund manager said on Tuesday that assets under management fell by $3.7 billion in the September quarter to $71.3 billion.
* TESCO PLC - A director of Tesco is compiling a possible list of candidates who could replace Richard Broadbent as chairman, amid the troubled British grocer's battle with an accounting crisis, Sky News reported. Continuación...