Kering, BASF drag down European shares, Ebola eyed
* BASF retreats after cutting 2015 earnings forecast
* Luxury goods group Kering falls after lower Gucci sales
* Volvo surges after surprise rise in core earnings
* FTSEurofirst 300 slips 0.3 pct
* Some say concerns about New York Ebola case overdone
By Sudip Kar-Gupta
LONDON, Oct 24 (Reuters) - Shares in luxury goods group Kering and chemicals company BASF fell on Friday after business updates, while new worries about the Ebola virus weighed on European stock markets.
Kering fell 4.6 percent, making it the worst-performing stock on the pan-European FTSEurofirst 300 index after sales fell at its Gucci brand.
Chemicals company BASF also declined by 3.3 percent after cutting its 2015 earnings forecast on weak demand in its European home markets. Continuación...