Kering and BASF fall as European shares slip back
* Luxury goods group Kering falls after lower Gucci sales
* Volvo surges after surprise rise in core earnings
* Euro zone bank shares rise ahead of ECB "stress test"
* FTSEurofirst 300 closes down 0.3 pct at 1,312.74 points
* Some say concerns about New York Ebola case overdone
* FTSEurofirst has best weekly gain since December 2013
By Sudip Kar-Gupta
LONDON, Oct 24 (Reuters) - Shares in luxury goods group Kering and chemicals company BASF fell on Friday after business updates, while new worries about the Ebola virus also weighed on European stock markets.
Kering slumped 5.1 percent, making it the worst-performing stock on the pan-European FTSEurofirst 300 index after sales fell at its Gucci brand. Continuación...