M&S and Brenntag surge as European shares bounce back
* FTSEurofirst 300 closes up 1.7 pct at 1,348.99 points
* Marks & Spencer jumps after results
* Two-thirds of companies meet or beat forecasts -data
* Bilfinger slumps after latest profit warning
* Lack of new ECB measures could hit market rally -traders
By Blaise Robinson and Sudip Kar-Gupta
PARIS/LONDON, Nov 5 (Reuters) - European stocks rebounded on Wednesday, helped by positive company results including those from British retailer Marks & Spencer, whose shares surged nearly 10 percent higher.
Some traders said the rally could be short-lived if the European Central Bank fails on Thursday to unveil new stimulus measures to spur economic growth in the struggling euro zone.
"If we get nothing from the ECB, which is a close call, we may see some downside," Philippe Gijsels, chief strategy officer at Fortis Bank, told Reuters Insider Television. (reut.rs/1vHB5Og) Continuación...