Germany's Dax eyes 10th daily gain as ECB bets lift Europe shares
* FTSEurofirst 300 up 0.3 pct
* Dax up 0.6 pct, eyes 10th straight daily rise
* Zalando up 10 pct as it guides for full-year profit
* Thomas Cook down 20 percent as CEO leaves
* Seadrill down 16 pct after suspending dividend
By Francesco Canepa
LONDON, Nov 26 (Reuters) - European shares rose on Wednesday, with Germany's blue chip index climbing for the 10th straight session as investors continued to bet on more monetary stimulus in the euro zone.
Gains were capped by falls in energy shares, however, with Norwegian offshore driller Seadrill slumping after the company suspended its dividend.
At 0852, the pan-European FTSEurofirst 300 index was up 0.3 percent a 1,392.80 points, ahead for the fourth straight day. Germany's Dax was up 0.6 percent, on track for its longest winning streak since may 2013. Continuación...