MIDEAST STOCKS - Factors to watch - Jan 12
DUBAI Jan 12 (Reuters) - Here are some factors that may affect Middle East stock markets on Monday. Reuters has not verified the press reports and does not vouch of their accuracy.
* GLOBAL MARKETS-Dollar slips with yields, oil still dropping
* Global oil prices extend falls; two large U.S. refineries hit by fires
* MIDEAST STOCKS-Most Gulf markets rally on but Industries Qatar tumbles on dividend
* PRECIOUS-Gold climbs to one-month high on weaker dollar, oil
* MIDEAST MONEY-Austerity? Not for us, say rich Gulf states as oil slides
* Venezuela's Maduro seeks support from Saudi Arabia on oil prices
* Iraq raises February OSP to Asia but cuts to US, Europe Continuación...