UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Jan. 14
LONDON Jan 14 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening down 38 to 63 points, or as much as 1 percent lower on Wednesday, according to financial bookmakers. For more on the factors affecting European stocks, please click on
* The UK blue chip index closed up by 0.6 percent, or 40.78 points higher, at 6,542.20 points on Tuesday.
* BURBERRY : British luxury brand Burberry warned on Wednesday that a fall in sales in the key market of Hong Kong in the last quarter of 2014 could impact its full-year margin.
* BARRATT DEVELOPMENTS : Housebuilder Barratt Developments said demand for its properties across all of its regions remained robust, with total forward sales rising by 17.1 percent to 1.68 billion pounds ($2.55 billion).
* OCADO : Online supermarket retailer Ocado reported a 14.8 percent year-on-year rise in December sales.
* PREMIER OIL : Oil and gas explorer Premier Oil said it expected to book a $300 million impairment charge on some of its assets for 2014 due to weak oil prices.
* JUPITER FUND MANAGEMENT : Jupiter Fund Management's assets under management (AUM) rose to 31.9 billion pounds ($48.33 billion) in the three months to December from 31.7 billion pounds at the end of September, the money manager said on Wednesday. Continuación...