MIDEAST STOCKS - Factors to watch - Jan 20
DUBAI Jan 20 (Reuters) - Here are some factors that may affect Middle East stock markets on Tuesday. Reuters has not verified the press reports and does not vouch of their accuracy.
* GLOBAL MARKETS-Asia on edge, braces for China growth data
* Oil markets open cautiously ahead of China GDP data
* MIDEAST STOCKS-Gulf soft as oil slips; poor results weigh on Saudi
* PRECIOUS-Gold firm near 4-month high on safe-haven demand
* Argentine prosecutor who accused Fernandez of Iran plot found dead
* U.S. senator threatens aid cut to Palestinians over ICC move
* Houthis, accused of coup, surround Yemeni PM's residence Continuación...