2 MIN. DE LECTURA
LONDON, Feb 2 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening flat to 6 points lower, or down as much as 0.1 percent, on Monday, according to financial bookmakers. For more on the factors affecting European stocks, please click on
* The UK blue-chip index closed down 0.9 percent at 6,749.40 points in the previous session.
* Activity in China's factory sector shrank for the second straight month in January, a private business survey showed on Monday, as the new year got off to a rocky start for the world's second-largest economy.
* RYANAIR HOLDINGS - The company raised its profit forecast for the third time in as many months as costs fell and traffic grew, but it cautioned that profit growth will be modest next year as rivals' cheaper fuel push fares down.
* Crude oil prices fell on Monday after U.S. unions called a refinery strike and traders cashed in on strong price gains last week when the market soared on a sharp drop in U.S. drilling.
* Shanghai copper jumped more than two percent on Monday, after China factory data, fuelling hopes for increased stimulus from the world's second biggest economy.
Full Year 2014 DAMAC Real Estate Development Ltd Earnings
Q4 2014 MHP SA Pre-Close Trading Statement
> Financial Times
> Other business headlines Multimedia versions of Reuters Top News are now available for: * 3000 Xtra : visit topnews.session.rservices.com * BridgeStation: view story .134 For more information on Top News visit topnews.reuters.com (Reporting by Atul Prakash; Editing by Blaise Robinson)