MIDEAST STOCKS - Factors to watch - Feb 4
DUBAI Feb 4 (Reuters) - Here are some factors that may affect Middle East stock markets on Wednesday. Reuters has not verified the press reports and does not vouch of their accuracy.
* GLOBAL MARKETS-Asian shares rally, warily watching oil
* U.S. oil prices drop around 2 pct after 4-day rally
* MIDEAST STOCKS-Strong oil, Q4 earnings boost Gulf markets
* PRECIOUS-Gold struggles as Greek plan boosts equities
* Islamic State shows burning of hostage, Jordan vows "earth-shaking" response
* U.N. Gaza war crimes inquiry to pursue work under new chair
* Iranian fuel oil exports trade skirts sanctions Continuación...