European stocks rebound as tech shares turn higher
* FTSEurofirst up 1.2 pct, DAX rises 1.8 pct
* Greek market underperforms as talks on reforms go on
* Yoox rises on Net-A-Porter talks
* Europe bourses in 2015: link.reuters.com/pap87v
* Today's European research round-up
By Sudip Kar-Gupta
PARIS, March 30 (Reuters) - European stocks rose on Monday, bouncing back from last week's losses with tech shares rallying after merger talks in the industry spurred rallies in the sector.
Shares in European technology stock Infineon rose 4.2 percent, while its peers STMicroelectronics and ASML rose 3.6 percent and 2.9 percent respectively.
U.S. tech stocks had climbed on Friday after news of Intel's talks to buy fellow chipmaker Altera in a deal likely to top $10 billion. Continuación...