MIDEAST STOCKS - Factors to watch - April 1
DUBAI, April 1 (Reuters) - Here are some factors that may affect Middle East stock markets on Wednesday. Reuters has not verified the press reports and does not vouch of their accuracy.
* GLOBAL MARKETS-Asian stocks sag, dollar falls vs yen as Nikkei recoils
* Oil prices edge lower as Iran talks extend beyond deadline
* MIDEAST STOCKS-Petchems, banks drag down Saudi Arabia; rest of Gulf strong
* MIDEAST MONEY-Potential loopholes could limit impact of Saudi land tax
* PRECIOUS-Gold edges up after March drop as dollar slips
* Middle East Crude-Dubai up on Shell's purchases
* Iran nuclear talks miss deadline; Russia says "key aspects" agreed Continuación...