MIDEAST STOCKS - Factors to watch - April 26
DUBAI, April 26 (Reuters) - Here are some factors that may affect Middle East stock markets on Sunday. Reuters has not verified the press reports and does not vouch of their accuracy.
* GLOBAL MARKETS-Equities hit record highs, dollar weakens on gloomy data
* MIDEAST STOCKS-Gulf mixed; Emaar, FGB weigh on UAE markets
* Brent at 4-1/2 month high; U.S. crude up for sixth week
* TABLE-Forecasts for world oil demand, supply, stocks
* Cheap oil slows Saudi, UAE projects but Qatar, Kuwait rise -ADCB
* PRECIOUS-Gold rises from three-week low on soft U.S. dollar
* Diplomats press on in Vienna for final Iran nuclear deal Continuación...