European shares stumble as UPM-Kymmene and Commerzbank fall
* Pan-European FTSEurofirst 300 index falls 1 pct
* UPM-Kymmene, Commerzbank and Geberit among top fallers
* Greek share index up, adding to previous day's gains
* FTSEurofirst still up nearly 20 pct in 2015
* Asset performance in 2015: link.reuters.com/gap87v
By Atul Prakash
LONDON, April 28 (Reuters) - European equities fell on Tuesday following some weaker-than-expected corporate updates, with paper maker UPM-Kymmene slipping after results while a new share issue hit Commerzbank.
Commerzbank dropped 4.3 percent after the German bank launched a share sale to raise 1.4 billion euros ($1.5 billion) from institutional investors to bolster its capital.
UPM-Kymmene also slumped 8.5 percent, the worst performer on the pan-European FTSEurofirst 300 index, after its quarterly core profit missed expectations. Continuación...