European shares slide as Atlas Copco and Commerzbank fall
* Pan-European FTSEurofirst 300 index falls 1.9 pct
* Atlas Copco, Commerzbank and UPM Kymmene among top fallers
* Greek share index up, adding to previous day's gains
* FTSEurofirst still up nearly 20 pct in 2015
* Asset performance in 2015: link.reuters.com/gap87v
By Atul Prakash
LONDON, April 28 (Reuters) - European equities fell on Tuesday following some weaker-than-expected corporate updates, with mining equipment group Atlas Copco sliding after results while a new share issue hit Commerzbank.
Commerzbank dropped 5.4 percent after the German bank launched a share sale to raise 1.4 billion euros ($1.5 billion) from institutional investors to bolster its capital.
Atlas Copco slumped nearly 10 percent after warning that demand for its mining equipment and large compressors had dropped further in the first quarter. Continuación...