European shares slide as Atlas Copco and Commerzbank fall
* Pan-European FTSEurofirst 300 index falls 1.5 pct
* Atlas Copco, Commerzbank and UPM Kymmene among top fallers
* Greek share index up, adding to previous day's gains
* FTSEurofirst still up nearly 20 pct in 2015
* Asset performance in 2015: link.reuters.com/gap87v
By Atul Prakash
LONDON, April 28 (Reuters) - European stock markets dropped on Tuesday after some weaker-than-expected corporate updates, with mining equipment group Atlas Copco and Commerzbank among the hardest hit.
European equities were also impacted by weak U.S. consumer confidence data while Iran's interception of a Marshall Islands-flagged cargo vessel added to market jitters.
Commerzbank fell 5.7 percent after the German bank launched a share sale to raise 1.4 billion euros ($1.5 billion) from institutional investors to bolster its capital. Continuación...