MIDEAST STOCKS - Factors to watch - June 23
DUBAI, June 23 (Reuters) - Here are some factors that may affect Middle East stock markets on Tuesday. Reuters has not verified the press reports and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* GLOBAL MARKETS-Asian shares bolstered by hopes for Greek deal
* MIDEAST STOCKS-Greece hopes lift most of Gulf; Saudi, Egypt slide
* Oil prices fall on oversupply, economic data concerns
* Greek optimism curbs demand for gold as equities gain
* Syrian Kurds, on offensive, seize military base from Islamic State
* Israel, Palestinians may have committed war crimes in Gaza -UN report
* Iran sees good chance of nuclear deal given political will Continuación...