European shares hit 3-week high on prospect of Greek deal
* Greek shares rise further, adding to gains on Monday
* Equities also boosted by pick-up in euro zone PMI data
* Numericable slips as French govt opposes Bouygues deal
* Europe bourses in 2015: link.reuters.com/pap87v
* Asset performance in 2015: link.reuters.com/gap87v
By Sudip Kar-Gupta
LONDON, June 23 (Reuters) - European shares climbed to a three-week high on Tuesday, extending the previous session's rally on expectations that Greece was getting closer to a debt deal.
Greece's ATG share index rose 4.2 percent, adding to a 9 percent surge in the previous session, while the country's benchmark banking index was up 7.3 percent.
The Athens' ATG index remains down by around 5 percent since the start of 2015, due to Greece's ongoing debt problems, but it has recovered from a slump last week. Continuación...