European shares reach three-week highs on Greek deal prospects
* Greek shares add to Monday's gains
* Equities also boosted by pick-up in euro zone PMI data
* Numericable slips as French govt opposes Bouygues deal
* Europe bourses in 2015: link.reuters.com/pap87v
* Asset performance in 2015: link.reuters.com/gap87v
By Sudip Kar-Gupta
LONDON, June 23 (Reuters) - European shares climbed to three-week highs on Tuesday, extending the previous session's rally on expectations that Greece was getting closer to a debt deal.
Shares in Belgian supermarket group Delhaize also surged nearly 9 percent after rival Ahold said the companies were in the final stages of merger talks. Continuación...