French telecom stocks underperform steady European equity markets
* Shares in Numericable, Bouygues, Altice slump
* Bouygues rejects Altice offer for telecoms arm
* Greek shares slip after gains in last two sessions
* Europe bourses in 2015: link.reuters.com/pap87v
* Asset performance in 2015: link.reuters.com/gap87v
By Sudip Kar-Gupta
LONDON, June 24 (Reuters) - European stock markets were steady on Wednesday, consolidating gains made this week on expectations of a Greek debt deal, although French telecoms stocks slumped after Bouygues rejected a bid for its telecom arm.
The pan-European FTSEurofirst 300 index and the euro zone's blue-chip Euro STOXX 50 index were both flat, after solid gains made in the last two sessions that pushed the FTSEurofirst to a three-week high.
Bouygues fell 7.7 percent after the conglomerate's rejection of the Altice offer for its telecoms division. Continuación...