European shares retreat as Greek and telecoms stocks drop
* Athens' ATG index falls after rising 15 pct in past 2 days
* Shares in Numericable, Bouygues, Altice slump
* Bouygues rejects Altice offer for telecoms arm
* Europe bourses in 2015: link.reuters.com/pap87v
* Asset performance in 2015: link.reuters.com/gap87v (Updates prices)
By Sudip Kar-Gupta
LONDON, June 24 (Reuters) - European stock markets gave back some of the gains made earlier in the week as doubts returned on Wednesday over Greece's debt crisis and French telecoms shares slumped after Bouygues rejected a bid.
German business morale also weakened for a second straight month in June, a leading survey showed, suggesting concerns about Greece are hitting the mood in corporate boardrooms across Europe's largest economy.
The pan-European FTSEurofirst 300 index fell 0.3 percent, while the euro zone's blue-chip Euro STOXX 50 index dropped 0.5 percent. Continuación...