UK Stocks-Factors to watch on June 26
(Adds more items)
LONDON, June 26 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 futures contract fell 0.5 percent on Friday, with persistent concerns over Greece's debt crisis weighing on equity markets. For more on the factors affecting European stocks, please click on
* The UK blue chip index closed down 0.5 percent at 6,807.82 points on Thursday.
* GREECE: Greece failed again to clinch a deal with its international creditors on Thursday, setting up a last-ditch effort on Saturday to avert a default next week or start preparing to protect the euro zone from financial market turmoil.
* TESCO : Britain's biggest supermarket Tesco showed a tentative recovery in its key home market was starting to move onto a stronger footing, with the sales decline in its first quarter coming in ahead of forecasts.
* TRINITY MIRROR : Media and newspaper company Trinity Mirror posted lower first-half revenues.
* BRITAIN/EU: Prime Minister David Cameron told European Union leaders on Thursday he needed a new deal to keep Britain as a member, opening a struggle over the bloc's future at a summit preoccupied with keeping Greece from crashing out. Continuación...