Electrolux slump weighs on weaker European stock markets
* Electrolux slumps after deal challenged in U.S.
* German utilities boosted as coal levy plan scrapped
* BP rises after 2010 oil spill settlement
* Europe bourses in 2015: link.reuters.com/pap87v
* Asset performance in 2015: link.reuters.com/gap87v
By Sudip Kar-Gupta
LONDON, July 2 (Reuters) - European shares fell on Thursday under pressure from concerns over Greece's debt crisis and with a rebound in the euro weighing on exporters that typically benefit from the single currency's weakness.
Adding to the downward pressure, Sweden's Electrolux fell after a U.S. legal challenge to a planned takeover.
Electrolux, which owns the Frigidaire, Kenmore and Tappan brands, fell about 10 percent after the United States filed a lawsuit to prevent it from buying General Electric's appliance business. Continuación...