Electrolux slump weighs on weaker European stock markets
* FTSEurofirst down 0.4 pct, Euro STOXX 50 down 0.9 pct
* Electrolux slumps after deal challenged in U.S.
* Greece uncertainty weighs on European stock markets
* German utilities boosted as coal levy plan scrapped
* BP rises after 2010 oil spill settlement
* Europe bourses in 2015: link.reuters.com/pap87v
* Asset performance in 2015: link.reuters.com/gap87v
By Sudip Kar-Gupta
LONDON, July 2 (Reuters) - European shares fell on Thursday under pressure from concerns over Greece's debt crisis and with a rebound in the euro weighing on exporters who typically benefit from the single currency's weakness. Continuación...