European stocks bounce back as Barclays and Novartis rise
* Euro STOXX 50 up 1.2 pct, fell 4 pct in last two sessions
* Greek PM addresses European Parliament as pressure mounts
* Barclays climbs after ousting CEO
* Novartis rises after U.S. regulatory boost
* Europe bourses in 2015: link.reuters.com/pap87v
* Asset performance in 2015: link.reuters.com/gap87v
By Sudip Kar-Gupta
LONDON, July 8 (Reuters) - European stocks rebounded on Wednesday after sliding at the start of the week as politicians gave Greece more time to come up with a deal to avoid having to leave the euro.
British bank Barclays and pharmaceuticals group Novartis were among the best performers, rising 3.3 and 1.7 percent respectively. Investors welcomed Barclays' decision to dump its chief executive and Novartis got a boost from regulators. Continuación...