European stocks rebound as major banks and pharma shares rise
* Euro STOXX 50 up 1 pct, fell 4 pct in last two sessions
* Greek PM addresses European Parliament as pressure mounts
* Barclays climbs after ousting CEO
* Novartis rises after U.S. regulatory boost
* Europe bourses in 2015: link.reuters.com/pap87v
* Asset performance in 2015: link.reuters.com/gap87v
By Sudip Kar-Gupta
LONDON, July 8 (Reuters) - European stocks rebounded on Wednesday, lifted by a rise in heavyweight financial and pharmaceutical shares, while politicians gave Greece more time for a deal to avoid having to leave the euro.
The European rally contrasted with falls on Chinese and U.S. stock markets, with the New York market further impacted by problems at the NYSE. Continuación...