UK Stocks-Factors to watch on July 9
(Adds futures price, company news items)
LONDON, July 9 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 futures rose 0.5 percent on Thursday. For more on the factors affecting European stocks, please click on
* The UK blue chip index closed up 0.9 percent at 6,490.70 points on Wednesday.
* AB FOODS : Associated British Foods, owner of budget fashion retailer Primark and British Sugar, on Thursday maintained current year guidance after posting a small rise in year-to-date revenue.
* BARRATT DEVELOPMENTS : British housebuilder Barratt Developments said it expected to report a better-than-expected 45 percent rise in profit for the year to end-June after it completed more homes than forecast, and helped by house price inflation.
* BALFOUR BEATTY : British infrastructure group Balfour Beatty issued a fresh profit warning on Thursday, likely tipping the group into another loss for 2015.
* ASHMORE : Emerging markets-focused fund manager Ashmore Group saw assets under management fall $2.2 billion in its fourth-quarter to $58.9 billion, as client demand to pull cash more than offset a better market performance. Continuación...