European shares jump on prospect of Greek debt deal
* FTSEurofirst 300 up 1.7 pct, Euro STOXX 50 up 2.7 pct
* United Internet rises after says it may float division
* DNB beats second quarter earnings forecasts
* Europe bourses in 2015: link.reuters.com/pap87v
* Asset performance in 2015: link.reuters.com/gap87v
By Alistair Smout
LONDON, July 10 (Reuters) - European stocks surged on Friday after Greece made substantial concessions in its latest bid to win new funds from creditors and avert bankruptcy.
Global equity markets also took heart from a continued recovery in China's stock market, which rose strongly for a second day, buoyed by a barrage of government support measures.