MIDEAST STOCKS - Factors to watch - Oct 13
DUBAI Oct 13 (Reuters) - Here are some factors that may affect Middle East stock markets on Tuesday. Reuters has not verified the press reports and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* GLOBAL MARKETS-Asian shares slip from 2-month high, oil regroups after slide
* Oil up on bargain-hunting, but gains capped by stockpile forecast
* MIDEAST STOCKS-Amer Group boosts Egypt; Saudi stalls at chart barrier
* Gold near 3-month high as investors expect US rate hike delay
* U.S. airdrops ammunition to Syria rebels
* Yemen's Saleh says ready to commit to U.N. peace terms
* U.S. airlines hit Justice Dept hurdle in Gulf trade dispute -sources Continuación...