UK Factors-FTSE futures slip, SAB agrees on terms of deal with ABI
(Adds futures prices, company news items)
LONDON Oct 13 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 futures edged down 0.1 percent on Tuesday. For more on the factors affecting European stocks, please click on
* The UK blue chip index closed down 0.7 percent at 6,371.18 points on Monday.
* SAB MILLER /ABI : Anheuser-Busch InBev and SAB Miller said on Tuesday they had agreed terms for a takeover, with the world's largest brewer set to pay 44 pounds ($68) per share in cash for its smaller rival.
* BARCLAYS : Britain's third largest bank Barclays PLC is close to naming former JPMorgan Chase banker Jes Staley as chief executive, a move that could signal a renewed focus on the investment banking division that had been pared back under previous CEO Antony Jenkins.
* WORLDPAY: British payments processor Worldpay Group Ltd IPO-WORLD.L has priced its listing on the London Stock Exchange at 240 pence per share, valuing the business at 4.8 billion pounds ($7.4 billion).
* ROYAL MAIL : The British government said on Monday it would sell the remainder of its stake in Royal Mail, bringing to an end its ownership of a postal service that it started privatising in controversial fashion in 2013. On Tuesday, Britain said it had sold a 13 percent stake in Royal Mail. Continuación...