MIDEAST STOCKS - Factors to watch - Oct 14
DUBAI Oct 14 (Reuters) - Here are some factors that may affect Middle East stock markets on Wednesday. Reuters has not verified the press reports and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* GLOBAL MARKETS-Asian shares slip, taking cues from Wall Street
* Oil extends fall on renewed worries over supply surplus
* MIDEAST STOCKS-Gulf slips slightly on oil; Egypt outperforms
* Gold near 3-month high on hopes of delay in Fed rate hike
* Venezuela says eight non-OPEC nations invited to Vienna meeting
* Kerry to visit Mideast in bid to calm Palestinian-Israeli tensions
* Syrian army, allies preparing attack in Aleppo area -sources Continuación...