BRIEF-GSK CEO still expects respiratory to return to growth in 2016
Oct 28 (Reuters) - GlaxoSmithKline Plc CEO Andrew Witty told reporters:
* still expects respiratory to return to growth in 2016
* expects emerging markets to improve in q4 and sees decent growth next year
* says pricing a big focus in u.s., shows need to have business strategy not totally dependent on price
* seeing disruption in some emerging markets, including brazil, russia, mideast
* q3 progress means very optimistic will get to consumer margins of at least 20 percent Further company coverage: (Reporting by UK bureau)
© Thomson Reuters 2017 All rights reserved.