European shares rise alongside stronger energy stocks, Fed in focus
(Adds closing prices)
* FTSEurofirst 300 up 1 percent
* UCB, Heineken, GSK rally after results, Fiat down
* Meggitt sinks after profit warning
* Energy stocks extend gains as crude rallies
* Fed seen keeping rates unchanged
By Danilo Masoni and Alistair Smout
MILAN, Oct 28 (Reuters) - European shares ended higher on Wednesday as energy stocks rose on the back of a crude oil price rally, though many investors stayed cautious ahead of a U.S. Federal Reserve decision on interest rates.
The FTSEurofirst 300 closed up 1 percent, recouping entirely Tuesday's decline. The euro zone's blue-chip Euro STOXX 50 index rose 1.19 percent. Continuación...