UK Factors-FTSE futures flat, AstraZeneca raises guidance
(Adds futures price, company news items)
LONDON Nov 5 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 futures <FFIc1 were flat on Thursday. For more on the factors affecting European stocks, please click on .
* The UK blue chip index ended 0.5 percent higher at 6,412.88 points on Wednesday, close to its highest level since late October.
* RUSSIA PLANE CRASH: Evidence now suggests that a bomb planted by the Islamic State militant group is the likely cause of last weekend's crash of a Russian airliner over Egypt's Sinai peninsula, U.S. and European security sources said on Wednesday.
* BANK OF ENGLAND/INTEREST RATES: The prospect of an interest rate hike by the Bank of England early next year could be revived on Thursday when Governor Mark Carney presents the British central bank's latest economic forecasts.
* ASTRAZENECA : Drugmaker AstraZeneca lifted its full-year forecast for revenue and earnings on Thursday, after reporting third-quarter results broadly in line with analyst expectations.
* WM MORRISON : Morrisons, Britain's No. 4 supermarket group, reported another fall in quarterly underlying sales, hurt by the deflating effect of its own price cuts. Continuación...