UK Factors-FTSE futures flat, Rolls-Royce cuts profit forecast
(Adds more company news items)
LONDON Nov 12 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 futures were flat on Thursday. For more on the factors affecting European stocks, please click on
* The UK blue chip index closed up 0.4 percent at 6,297.20 points on Wednesday.
* ROLLS-ROYCE : British engine-maker Rolls-Royce downgraded its profit forecast for 2016, its fourth profit warning in just over a year, blaming sharply weaker demand for spares and services to existing aero-engines.
* BURBERRY : British luxury brand Burberry said on Thursday its comparable store sales improved in its third quarter relative to the second as it reported a better-than-expected 3 percent rise in first half underlying profit.
* SAB MILLER : Brewer SABMiller reported higher underlying sales for the second quarter on Thursday, a day after larger rival Anheuser-Busch InBev launched a $100 billion-plus takeover bid for it.
* VODAFONE : Mobile networks operator Vodafone has looked at spinning off its entire emerging markets unit, which includes its interests in India, Africa, New Zealand, Qatar and Turkey, but decided the synergies it gives justified keeping the group together, Chief Executive Vittorio Colao said on Wednesday. Continuación...