UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Nov 20
(Adds futures price, company news items)
LONDON Nov 20 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 futures were flat on Friday, with other European equity futures slightly weaker. For more on the factors affecting European stocks, please click on.
* The UK blue chip index closed up 0.8 percent at 6,329.93 points on Thursday.
* JOHN LEWIS: John Lewis , Britain's biggest department store group, said on Friday its sales rose 1.5 percent year-on-year in the week to Nov. 14, delivering its first 100 million pound ($153 million) week of the festive trading season.
* NATIONWIDE: Britain's biggest customer-owned lender Nationwide said its profits jumped by more than a quarter in its latest six months, driven by record mortgage lending and more than a quarter of a million new current account customers.
* ANTOFAGASTA : Chile's copper miner Antofagasta Minerals, which trimmed its 2015 output target to 635,000 tonnes, is likely to produce about 3 percent more metal in 2016 due to a new mine and improvements at existing mines, its chief executive officer said on Friday.
* FULLER SMITH & TURNER: Fuller Smith & Turner said H1 revenues had risen 10 percent. Continuación...